Friday 3 July 2015

Hockey Russian Style

starshinovgoal66
Being a Hockey Nerd can sometimes take you in some curious places, but I was more than pleased this week when I stumbled across this particular website.


https://conwaysrussianhockey.wordpress.com/ 


Conway's Russian Hockey is a great blog. The writer, Patrick, clearly knows his stuff. He has a vast knowledge of Russian Hockey. He covers the KHL as well as Russian stars based in the NHL.


As a Russian fan (hence the pen name of Sergei Adamov) this is a great website to check out. Reading Patrick's posts have certainly enhanced my knowledge of the Russian game.


I urge all Hockey Fans to check it out.


As regards my own blog. There will on occasion be some posts that involve the KHL. However for more comprehensive coverage check out Patrick's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment