Monday 20 August 2012

NHL Lockout update

Nothing to really report in terms of an update, as talks are not set to resume until wednesday. However Don Cherry, speaking to the Toronto Sun believes it is looking likely there will be at least a 2 month lock out. If this is the case it means my planned trip will be cancelled.

For the record this was my planned schedule. If by some stoke of luck the lock out is avoided I will continue with this original plan, but as is more likely I will either have to go in the spring or next year. I would rather I didnt put off my trip as I have planned a second hockey trip for Fall 2013.

Nov 1 Minnesota v LA Kings
Nov 2 Chicago v Nashville
Nov 5 Chicago v Pittsburgh
Nov 7 Toronto v Pittsburgh
Nov 10 Pittsburgh v Edmonton
Nov 13 Detroit v Dallas
Nov 23 St Louis v NY Islanders
Nov 25 St Louis v Washington
Nov 27 Colorado v Anaheim
Nov 29 Dallas v Edmonton
Dec 1 Dallas v Pittsburgh
Dec 5 Phoenix v Minnesota
Dec 8 Tampa Bay v Colorado
Dec 11 Florida v Colorado
Dec 13 Florida v New Jersey

No comments:

Post a Comment