Wednesday 4 September 2013

Brenden Morrow - Looking for new Team

 
With NHL Training Camps set to open this week, I find it hard to believe Brenden Morrow is still an UFA, with no teams offering the winger a contract, "No not yet. I'm still talking to a few teams and staying patient. Teams I'd prefer to play on are having a tough time moving cap space for me, but I'm in no hurry."

In other Camp notes, I've heard The Montreal Canadiens have invited a few UFA's to Training Camp. One confirmed to attend is 26yr unrestricted free agent Matt Lashoff who is expected to sign a Professional Tryout Contract in the next couple days.

The San Jose Sharks are also looking at inviting a couple players. One unrestricted free agent they have been speaking with is former Shark Kyle Wellwood. An NHL Source has informed me that Kyle has been invited to camp, and will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment